Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful


Okay so for this month I figured I'd post everyday what I'm thankful for. I've seen people do it on Facebook but I wanted more room to ramble. So here are the first couple of days:

Day 1- I'm thankful for my job or jobs :). I have to remind myself of this on the first day of the month because it's usually crazy busy. I really am grateful for my office job. I love the work and it keeps me intrigued. My other jobs, well, I'm glad I get to do them because I get to help out but nothing feeds my brain like accounting.

Day 2- I'm thankful for the weeks that I get to mark off all my “to do” items as done. Those are great weeks!

Day 3- Books. I love reading but I have a little bit of a problem. That problem is that when I start reading a book I usually have to finish....no matter how long it takes and I'm not a fast reader. So I found myself up too late, reading in the morning before coffee, reading all afternoon ...pretty much I spent my whole weekend reading and it was fantastic!

Day 4- I'm thankful for a clean house and the smell of clean laundry. Going along with this is the gratitude for the house I'm now living in and the fact that when I clean it I can tell. I don't miss the days in the Shack where I would clean and wonder what I had just done. Love my new space!


Question:

How do you know that you're doing the right thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment