Sunday, November 11, 2012

Days 8, 9, 10, 11

Really? Wow the days go flying by!

Okay I'm going to list somethings(that I can remember) that I'm thankful for over the last couple days. Randomly ;).

My mom. She came home from taking care of my grandparents and it was really great to see her and get my momma hug. Also, while she was home I asked her to make some throw pillows for the living room. She is super fantastic! (I'll post pictures of the living room after I get the pictures in Tuesday's mail.)

Friends. Okay so Kenneth and Cary helped me rearrange the offices down stairs which required heavy lifting, changing plugs, hauling a desk from a far, and many more wonderful things(none of which either of them had to do). ;) Thank you guys, you're fantastic!

I'm grateful that after changing the office around and reorganizing things, the offices are mostly put together and are ready for the new week. Time to get back to "real" work. ;)

I'm grateful for Saturday afternoons. I love to just hang out with friends and talk or watch TV and relax on Saturday afternoons. Thank you Rosaleen for coming to visit, it was great to see you!

Today is Veteran's Day and I'm grateful for those who serve our country. I'm grateful for my brother who served in the Army and went to Iraq. I will never fully know what that took for you to do that but I'm very grateful that you were brave enough to face fear and serve. Love you!

Well I'm ready for a new week and getting some sleep. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment